OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
Online gambling exists predominantly as a source of pure entertainment. However, the scenario can be unpleasant if people lose control. Gambling is for fun and should never be seen as a primary source of revenue. Players are advised to form personal boundaries and monitor the time and money they spend on our platform. If you believe you’re spending way too much time gambling or it doesn’t provide as much entertainment as before, we advise you to take a break. If not, here are a few plausible alternatives.
- Sign up self-exclusion
- Limit the time spent gambling
- Seek help from professional support groups
- Take a gambling addiction test to know where you stand
CAN I LIMIT WINS AND LOSSES AT THE CASINO?
If you believe you’re addicted and want to recover, avail of our Personal Limits feature. This function helps you limit your deposit, wager, and gaming duration so you can gradually kick the habit. Click here to set your Personal Limit.
Players are advised to exercise caution when setting up the Personal Limit as any increase will not take effect until the end of the current cycle. However, if you wish to decrease the limit further, the changes will reflect immediately. If you need help setting your limit or don’t know where to start, get in touch with our customer support team at [email protected]. Let’s take a deeper look at the different Personal Limits that you can opt for.
Deposit Limit: This function lets you select a daily, weekly, or monthly deposit limit.
Loss Limit: This function helps limit losses by pre-specifying the amount that you’re comfortable losing. But beware, as the Loss Limit depends on your deposit and not the winnings. For example, if you deposit NZ$200 and set a loss limit at NZ$20 but go on to win NZ$500, you can’t lose more than NZ$20.
Wager Limit: This function lets you limit your total bets during a gaming session.
Session Limit: This function lets you control the duration of every gaming session.
1. Cool-Off Limit – If you’re addicted to gambling and would like to take time off for recovery, this feature lets you cool off for a week, month, or six months. When active, this function prevents players from depositing funds into their casino account, although you can withdraw the balance depending on the casino’s guidelines. The cool-off limit is triggered instantly, although your account will be back online at the end of the specified duration.
2. Self-Exclusion Limit – Players can select a self-exclusion limit for a month, six months, nine months, or a year. All promotional communications are barred during the tenure. Players can neither deposit nor withdraw from their casino account during the period.
By opting for the self-exclusion program, players explicitly agree to stop receiving promotional communication and allow the casino to revoke access. If you need help with the self-exclusion program, reach out to our support staff at [email protected]. Once you’ve opted for the self-exclusion feature, you won’t be able to access any online gambling platform for the duration of the program.
AGE AND IDENTITY VERIFICATION
Casiqo only accepts membership requests from players over the age of 18. We take gambling seriously and use cutting-edge technology to prevent violations. Casiqo reserves the right to ask for legal documents verifying a player’s age. The player is solely responsible for submitting correct information. If fake or fraudulent data is uncovered, we will permanently revoke access. However, despite our best efforts, we realize it’s not always possible to track perpetrators. Therefore, we urge parents to cooperate with our efforts of protecting their wards from the negative effects of gambling. For more information, please visit the following links.
We understand that it’s easy to lose track of time when you’re passionate about gaming. Therefore, we provide an hourly reminder on how much time and money you’ve wagered at the casino. We’re committed to helping you fight addiction and remind players to take a break every once in a while.
NEED HELP FIGHTING ADDICTION?
If you need help to kick the habit, the following organizations provide professional counselling and guidance.